miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2015

Problematic day :(

One day when I was child I needed something for the school, the teacher told with my mom and said the things I could be used in the activity. The day when I should have had an activity I delivered my material but  the teacher only said me : "You don't have and not delivered me your material,  you won't do nothing in this ocassion"

I only saw my friends when they were doing the activity, but when my mom returned with me I said all and she was  angry really angry.

She argue with the teacher and talked the future consequences that might generate for me and my future. She discussed with the director and with the teacher and finally I did the activity.

My best knowledge when I write this experience is:

 DON'T DO THINGS YOU DON'T WANT DONE TO YOURSELF.

And when someone
Doesn't mind who's
Someone hurt you, don't be silent.
TALK WITH SOMEONE AND TALKS THE PROBLEM.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario